Chicken Bites With Creamy Parmesan Dip
This dip can also be used as a dressing for fresh greens.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 2 pieces chicken and 2 tablespoons dip)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 8.3g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 242mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 50mg
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- Cut each chicken breast half into 8 pieces. Combine chicken pieces and 1/3 cup buttermilk in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare dip, combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Insert a wooden pick into each chicken piece. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat breaded chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Serve warm with dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers