Chicken & Biscuit Casserole
- 6 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine or butter melted
- 1 container(s) 10 count flaky biscuits pulled apart at layers
- Cook and shred chicken breasts. Combine the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and butter in a large bowl. Place 1/2 of the chicken in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. Top the chicken with 1/2 of the biscuits and then 1/2 of the soup mixture. Repeat with a 2nd layer (chicken, biscuits, soup mixture).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolwiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note