Chicken, Bibb, and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Rotisserie chicken breasts offer a jump-start to this weeknight dinner of Chicken, Bibb, and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. Raspberries and honey sweeten the vinaigrette, and pumpkin seeds provide extra crunch.
More From Health
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head butter or Bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 packed cups (4 ounces) arugula
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1. Purée raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in blender.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, arugula, and pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette. Arrange chicken on top.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note