- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 medium green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and halved crosswise
How to Make It
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with basil in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on four bread slices, then top with remaining ingredients.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise. Cost per recipe*: $38
Cost per serving*: $60
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 560, Calories From Fat 290, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 32g, Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 830mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 40g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 30%, Iron 15%