- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces whole grain spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
Add broth and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, basil and spaghetti; heat through.
Turn into serving bowl, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
TIP: Try using 1 lb. shrimp and/or scallops instead of chicken. Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Smart Choices Program™ approved recipes were developed to bring nutrition to your kitchen with delicious recipes that help you make positive changes in your diet through a variety and balance of food choices from each of the major food groups.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 120, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 8g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 10%, Iron 20%