Excellent!! Just love this recipe, so easy and it is on my rotation! Try it!!
Smoky Chicken Barbecue Kabobs
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total, Including Rub And Sauce: 30 Minutes
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into fourths and separated into pieces
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 8 (8-inch) metal skewers
- Smoky Barbecue Rub
- White Barbecue Sauce
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Thread chicken, onion, and tomatoes alternately onto skewers, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces. Sprinkle kabobs with Smoky Barbecue Rub.
- 2. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve with White Barbecue Sauce.
- Smoky Steak Barbecue Kabobs: Substitute 2 lb. top sirloin steak, trimmed, for chicken. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes