Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 1 can(s) Condensed cream of chicken soup 10 3/4 oz
- 1 cup(s) Diced plum tomatoes or 1/2 cup thinly sliced sundries tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Pitted kalamata olives Slicd
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese Crumbled
- Orzo, cooked
- Heat the oil in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the garlic, vinegar and water in the skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes, olives if desired and oregano and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce and heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve the chicken and sauce over orzo.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Balsamico Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes