Community Recipe from
- 8 chicken breasts or strips deboned
- 1 jar(s) dried beef
- 1 can(s) golden mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 4 slice(s) bacon halved
- Debone chicken & wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each rolled chicken breast, placing open end down in casserole dish that has been lined with dried beef slices.
- Mix soups and sour cream, pour over chicken. Bake at 300 degrees for up to 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes