- 4 small red new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 10 green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (tarragon, basil, parsley, and chives)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken-breast tenders
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth (optional)
- calcium 57 mg
- calories 355
- caloriesfromfat 0 %
- carbohydrate 12 g
- cholesterol 94 mg
- fat 18 g
- fiber 3 g
- iron 2 mg
- protein 37 mg
- satfat 3 g
- sodium 94 mg
How to Make It
Cover potatoes in lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook about 3 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain and set aside.
Heat oven to 450° F. Cut parchment paper or aluminum foil into four 16-inch rounds. Fold each in half and then reopen. On half of each piece of parchment, place 1/4 of the green beans, tomatoes, scallions, chopped herbs, and blanched potatoes. Top each with 1/4 of the chicken tenders and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the olive oil and vermouth, if using. Fold the top of the parchment over and seal tightly, making small, closely spaced folds along the edge.
Place on a baking sheet and cook 7 to 9 minutes or until the parchment browns. Serve each packet on a dinner plate; tear or cut them open at the table.