Chicken-Baked Garlic Brown Sugar-from Allison
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1.Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- 2.In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3.Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- 4.Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6.Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cslugocki and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken-Baked Garlic Brown Sugar-from Allison Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes