If you're trying to cut back on sodium, use reduced-sodium bacon and lite soy sauce.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 large skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 8 bacon slices, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Cut chicken breasts into 24 (1-inch) cubes. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon, and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together orange marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, and minced garlic in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken nuggets. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with cooking spray. Place chicken nuggets on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes; turn and bake 10 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes