chicken-bacon bowtie bake
From Family Circle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast (12 ounces)
- 4 slice(s) turkey bacon
- 1 pound(s) tomato and spinach farfalle (such as De Cecco)
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz.) 98% fat free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded reduced fat mexican cheese blend
- Heat broiler. Coat a 2-quart broiler-proof baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast on greased broiler pan and broil 4 inches from flame for 6 to 7 minutes per side until internal temperature registers 160. Remove to plate and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Keep warm.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon about 5 minutes until crisp. Chop and reserve.
- Cook pasta following package directions, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Stir flour into milk and combine with soup and garlic salt in a medium-size saucepan. Simmer for 2 minutes until thickened; stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Return pasta to pot and stir in chicken and soup mixture. Sppon into prepared baking dish and top with bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Broil 4 inches from flame for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated and lightly browned on top. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chicken-bacon bowtie bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes