- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- calories 450
- fat 26 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 39 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 109 mg
- sodium 358 mg
How to Make It
Preheat a gas grill to high. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk together lime juice, sugar and ginger in a large mixing bowl until sugar has dissolved fully. Whisk in remaining 3 Tbsp. oil until well combined. Add avocado, radishes, scallions and cilantro to bowl. Season with salt; mix until completely coated in lime-juice dressing.
Turn grill to medium-high and oil grates. Grill chicken with cover closed, turning once, until cooked through (no pink remains), about 10 minutes total. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and loosely cover with foil. Let rest for about 5 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and add to bowl with avocado mixture. Toss together until combined. Divide filling equally among tortillas and serve immediately.