More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 471
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 38.3g
- Carbohydrate: 46.6g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 quarts water
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- Garlic-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a boil; add pasta, and cook 6 minutes.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Add asparagus to pasta and water; cook 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Cook chicken in a grill pan coated with cooking spray 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Cool chicken slightly. Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine pasta mixture and olive oil mixture. Add sliced chicken, cheese, and reserved liquid; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes