- 4 quarts water
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- Garlic-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 471
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 13.8 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 38.3 g
- carbohydrate 46.6 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 78 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 530 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Bring water to a boil; add pasta, and cook 6 minutes.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Add asparagus to pasta and water; cook 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Cook chicken in a grill pan coated with cooking spray 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Cool chicken slightly. Cut chicken into strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine pasta mixture and olive oil mixture. Add sliced chicken, cheese, and reserved liquid; toss well.