Chicken, Asparagus, and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 2 cup(s) 1 1/2 inch pieces of asparagus
- 2 cup(s) small broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoon(s) chicken broth, divided
- 1 1/4 pound(s) chicken breasts, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add asparagus, broccoli, and 4 tablespoons broth. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. Stir-fry until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Mix in hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, vegetables, and remaining 2 tablespoons broth. Toss until heated through and sauce coats evenly, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jadell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken, Asparagus, and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes