Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked real bacon pieces (from 2.5-oz package)
- 1 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 9-ounce box(es) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 8-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Asiago cheese (6 oz)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping (heavy) cream
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll pie crust and press firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch regular or 9 1/2-inch deep glass pie plate; flute edge as desired. Prick bottom of crust several times with fork. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Reduce heat. Stir in bacon, chicken and spinach; toss to combine. Remove from heat; transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Step 3: Stir sour cream, salt, garlic powder and pepper into spinach mixture until well blended. Stir in cheeses.
- Step 4: In small bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with fork or wire whisk until well blended. Gently fold into spinach mixture until well blended. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Step 5: Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until center is set and edge of crust is golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note