I think the key is to up the pepper, which I did and was satisfied with the results. I liked this because it was so easy. (I was a little intimidated with the whole "may your own pizza" idea, but was surprised by how easy it turned out to be.) I would make this again. My boyfriend really enoyed it too.
Chicken, Arugula, and Radish Pizza
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 16.9g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 24.9g
- Carbohydrate: 37.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 668mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- 1 (12-inch) thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1.5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1. Place a baking sheet in the oven. Preheat oven to 475° (keep baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- 2. Brush crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil; top pizza evenly with shredded chicken and ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with goat cheese, black pepper, and red pepper. Carefully place pizza on preheated baking sheet; bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
- 3. Combine white wine vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula and radish slices; toss to coat. Top pizza with arugula mixture. Cut the pizza into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note