1. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 450° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
2. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with black pepper and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes, and slice thinly against the grain.
3. Roll dough into a 14 x 9-inch rectangle (or a 14-inch circle) on a lightly floured surface; pierce dough with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza stone; place dough on pizza stone.
4. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium-low heat; cook 2 minutes or just until fragrant, stirring constantly (do not brown garlic). Brush uncooked pizza dough with garlic-oil mixture; sprinkle dough evenly with fontina cheese and crushed red pepper, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
5. Bake at 450° for 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Carefully remove partially cooked crust from oven; arrange chicken on crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp. Place arugula in a medium bowl; drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt. Toss. Arrange prosciutto evenly over pizza; top with arugula mixture. Slice pizza. Serve immediately.