Chicken & Artichokes
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts , drained and quarter
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs , buttered
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil , divided
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 piece(s) skinless boneless chicken thighs (2 1/2 pound)
- 3 tablespoon(s) sun dried tomatoes , sliced
- 1 vidalia onion , thickly sliced
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Toss chicken, garlic, onion, tomatoes and artichokes with 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then bake, turning chicken once (do not turn artichokes), until lightly browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a platter. Deglaze pan with wine or broth and spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese. Serve with buttered egg noodles and sauteed zucchini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note