Chicken, Artichoke, and Rice Salad
Sprinkle with sunflower kernels for extra crunch.
Yield: Serves 3 to 4
- 1 (6.9-oz.) pkg. chicken-flavored rice vermicelli mix, cooked
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (6-oz.) jar marinated quarted artichoke hearts, liquid reserved
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine rice vermicelli mix and chicken in a serving bowl. Add artichoke hearts and reserved liquid to rice mixture. Add green pepper and remaining ingredients; chill before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note