Chicken, Artichoke, and Mushroom Fettuccine
This creamy pasta is jam-packed with veggies and roasted chicken. The shaved fresh Parmesan is optional, but it adds extra richness to the dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 23.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 473mg
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 59mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh fettuccine
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Shaved fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, and sauté 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Add butter to pan, and cook over medium heat 1 minute or until butter melts. Add flour, and stir with a whisk; cook 1 minute or until bubbly. Add milk, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add reserved mushrooms, chicken, and artichokes to pan, stirring gently. Cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add lemon juice and, if desired, green onions. Toss chicken mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note