Chicken, artichoke, and sun dried tomato pasta
Community Recipe from
- Main Ingredients
- 16 ounce(s) bow tie pasta
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked & chopped
- 1 white or yellow onions diced
- 1/2 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts
- 1-1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) monteray jack cheese shredded
- 10 ounce(s) spinach fresh or frozen
- 2-3 pinch(s) crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 7-10 minutes.
- Cube the chicken and dice the onion. Heat a skillet with olive oil. Cook the chicken, then add and sauté the onion.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and the artichoke hearts. Combine the milk and the eggs, then beat. When the pasta is done, combine all of the main ingredients into a large pan.
- Cover with foil, cook at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Combine the topping ingredients and pour over the dish. Cook for another 10 minutes uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mm32993 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes