Chicken, artichoke, and sun dried tomato pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Main Ingredients
- 16 ounce(s) bow tie pasta
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked & chopped
- 1 white or yellow onions diced
- 1/2 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts
- 1-1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) monteray jack cheese shredded
- 10 ounce(s) spinach fresh or frozen
- 2-3 pinch(s) crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 7-10 minutes.
- Cube the chicken and dice the onion. Heat a skillet with olive oil. Cook the chicken, then add and sauté the onion.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and the artichoke hearts. Combine the milk and the eggs, then beat. When the pasta is done, combine all of the main ingredients into a large pan.
- Cover with foil, cook at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Combine the topping ingredients and pour over the dish. Cook for another 10 minutes uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mm32993 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note