- 2 large Gala apples, thinly sliced (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (6-oz.) package baby spinach and spring greens mix
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup salted roasted pecans
- Honey-Mustard Dressing
How to Make It
Toss apple slices with lemon juice.
Layer salad greens, apples, chicken, and next 5 ingredients in a large glass bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours. Toss salad with 1/4 cup Honey-Mustard Dressing just before serving. Serve with remaining dressing.
Note: We tested with Fresh Express 50/50 Spring Mix and Baby Spinach.