- 1 3 1/2-lb. rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- calories 286
- fat 10 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 93 mg
- sodium 1029 mg
How to Make It
Remove meat from chicken and dice, discarding skin and bones (you should have about 4 cups of meat).
Toss apples with 1 Tbsp. lime juice in a large bowl. Add chicken and red onion. In a separate small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cilantro, red pepper, 1/2 tsp. salt and remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice. Stir dressing into chicken mixture to coat. Season with salt.
Arrange greens on four plates. Top with chicken salad and serve.