Good Yummy :-)
Chicken and Apple Panini
- 1 Arnold® 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins® roll
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 pieces apple (any variety), thin slices
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- baby spinach leaves
- Pre-heat a nonstick griddle or skillet to medium. Grill each side of the chicken breast for 5-7 minutes. Spread one side of the Sandwich Thins® roll with reduced-fat mayonnaise. Assemble the sandwich by layering a slice of cheese, apples, chicken, baby spinach and the remaining slice of cheese.
Grill the sandwich about 90 seconds on each side, weighing the sandwich down with a small skillet as it cooks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches