Chicken Andoullie Sausage Pizza
I usually get everything for this pizza at Trader Joes. Their pizza dough, sauce and sausage are delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 Chicken andoullie Sausages sliced
- 1 poblano pepper or green bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounce(s) trader joes pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 package tj pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Allow dough to come to room temperature for 20 minutes. Roll out dough to fit a jelly roll pan.
- Slice sausage at an angle. Cut pepper into thin rings.
- Spread thin layer of sauce on crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Evenly distribute sliced sausage and pepper. Add ricotta 1/2 teaspoon at a time evenly over entire pizza.
- Cook 15 minutes or until pizza crust is lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Andoullie Sausage Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza