Chicken and Zucchini Skewers
Refrigerate (Marinate): 1 Hour
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary, optional
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch rounds
- red, yyellow, and/or green peppers, optional
- 1. Place rind, rosemary, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 teaspoon garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2. Add chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, juice, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
- 5. Thread chicken and zucchini alternately onto each of 12 (12-inch) skewers.
- 6. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 12 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
- 7. Drizzle with juice mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note