Chicken and Yellow Rice with Black Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbls olive oil, divided
- 1 recipe Homemade Yellow Rice (started but not cooked)
- 2 cans (15 oz) Black Beans
- Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Place 1 tbls of oil in pan and swirl to coat. Add chicken and brown on all sides, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the already started yellow rice with a little extra water if needed and cook covered for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and let stand while heating the black beans.
- Plate rice with chicken and spoon black beans on top.
- Season with pepper sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note