Chicken and Yellow Rice
- Bay Leaf
- 1 Chicken
- Olive oil
- 2 Onions, Chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 sm jar pimentos
- 2 pound(s) Vigo Yellow Rice
- Chicken & Yellow Rice
- Boil Chicken with Onion, Celery, Salt & Pepper, until tender anf falls off the bone. Save the broth.
- De-bone chicken and brown in a large skilled with chopped Onion, Garlic and Olive Oil, until onions are tender.
- In a Large Pot add about 2 cups chicken broth and enough water to make 2 quarts liquid. Bring to a boil. Add Yellow Rice, Bay Leaf, Chicken, Pimientos, and stir. Reduce heat and cover. Cook 20 minutes.
- Serve with pea, either on top or on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimJustice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note