- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (8.5-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve whole grain brown and wild rice mix
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped watercress
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- Pepper to taste
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 10 to 12 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
Prepare brown and wild rice mix according to package directions. Stir chicken, next 3 ingredients, toasted pecans, and rice into soy sauce mixture. Add pepper.