This is a REALLY easy dinner and everyone who has tried it, loved it. I usually add water chestnuts for a little crunch and sprinkle grated parmesan over the top.
Chicken-And-Wild Rice Casserole
This main-dish casserole of chicken and wild rice can be put together quickly using a few convenience products. Once it's in the oven, prepare a salad or side to round out the meal.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package fast-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 (10 1/2-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushroom slices
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- Cook rice in a large saucepan according to package directions, using 2 cans chicken broth instead of water. Add mushrooms before the last 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, dressing, and sour cream; spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This