- 1 (6.2-ounce) package fast-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 (10 1/2-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushroom slices
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
How to Make It
Cook rice in a large saucepan according to package directions, using 2 cans chicken broth instead of water. Add mushrooms before the last 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken, dressing, and sour cream; spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes.