- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese
- Dash of paprika
- Garnish: chopped green onions
How to Make It
Bake 4 pastry shells according to package directions. Reserve remaining shells for another use.
Melt butter in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat; add chicken and green onions. Sauté 2 minutes or until green onions are tender. Add eggs, and cook, without stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs begin to set on bottom. Gently draw cooked edges away from sides of pan to form large pieces. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are thickened and moist. (Do not over stir.) Gently fold in Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
Spoon egg mixture into prepared pastry shells. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.