Very good, very easy, very much appreciated by my husband. Would definitely make again.
Chicken-and-White Bean Chili
We used a rotisserie chicken from our supermarket deli in this chili to make a quick and easy weeknight meal.
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 26.7g
- Carbohydrate: 38.3g
- Fiber: 9.9g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 700mg
- Calcium: 86mg
- 3 to 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 (16-oz.) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (14-oz.) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Chili Seasoning Mix
- Garnishes: sour cream, fresh cilantro sprig
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include garnishes.
One chicken generally yields 3 to 4 cups chopped meat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note