- 3 to 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 (16-oz.) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (14-oz.) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Chili Seasoning Mix
- Garnishes: sour cream, fresh cilantro sprig
- calories 295
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 26.7 g
- carbohydrate 38.3 g
- fiber 9.9 g
- cholesterol 38 mg
- iron 4.3 mg
- sodium 700 mg
- calcium 86 mg
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include garnishes.
One chicken generally yields 3 to 4 cups chopped meat.