Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 2/3 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 1 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken tenderloin diced
- 1 cup(s) onions sliced
- 4 cup(s) frozen broccoli
- 6 ounce(s) portabella mushroom
- Prepare rice according to package directions for 4 servings. In a medium bowl, stir together chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes until cornstarch has dissolved; set aside. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add diced chicken, cooking it until chicken turns white and begins to firm. Add onions, broccoli and mushrooms and continue to stir-fry until the vegetables are hot and the chicken is no longer pink. Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and vegetables. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce thickens. Serve the stir-fry over cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry3456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes