- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli stir-fry mix
- 1 purple onion, cut into strips
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 (11.75-ounce) bottle stir-fry sauce
- Hot cooked rice
How to Make It
Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; heat at medium-high (325°) for 2 minutes. Add chicken, and stir-fry 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add water and vegetables, stirring gently. Cover and cook, stirring once, 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add sauce, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Serve over rice.