Chicken and Veg Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves crushed
- 2 cup(s) frozen vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
- 2 cup(s) corkscrew pasta uncooked
- parmesan cheese grated
- In skillet brown chicken in oil. Set aside. Add soup, water, basil, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Add uncooked pasta. Cook over med heat for 10 min, stirring often. Add browned chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes