Chicken and Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chicken, chopped, cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) Drained oil-packed snipped dried tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) Dried Fettuccine
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 cup(s) Whipping Cream
- 1. Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan melt butter. Add cream, salt, pepper, chicken, and tomatoes. Bring to boiling: reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta. Add pasta to hot sauce. Toss to combine. Transfer to warm serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristy1432 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note