Chicken and Sweet Potatoe Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 piece(s) chicken thighs skin removed, trimmed of fat
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled and cut into spears
- 1 1/2 pound(s) white button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 6 piece(s) large shallots peeled and halved
- 4 clove(s) garlic peeled
- 1 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1.Place chicken, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker; stir to combine. Put the lid on and cook on low until the potatoes are tender, about 5 hours. Before serving, remove bones from the chicken, if desired, and stir in vinegar.
- Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Per serving: 285 calories; 6 g fat ( 2 g sat , 2 g mono ); 50 mg cholesterol; 35 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 17 g protein; 5 g fiber; 519 mg sodium; 866 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin A (430% daily value), Potassium (25% dv), Fiber (20% dv).
- Carbohydrate Servings: 2
- Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CSantini and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note