Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) chicken thighs skin removed
- 1 pound(s) sweet potato peeled and cut into spears
- 1/4 pound(s) white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 3 whole(s) shallots peeled and halved
- 2 clove(s) garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- Place chicken, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker; stir to combine. Put the lid on and cook on low until the potatoes are tender, about 5 hours. Before serving, remove bones from the chicken, if desired, and stir in vinegar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chrissykennedy1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note