Chicken and Strawberry Salad from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cup(s) torn romain lettuce leaves
- 4 cup(s) arugula
- 2 cup(s) quartered strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) vertically sliced red onion
- 12 ounce(s) boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted cashew halves
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 1. To prepare dressing, combine the fist 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually drizzle in the oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 2. To prepare salad, combine the romaine and the next 4 ingredients(through the sliced chicken breast) in a bowl; toss gently. Place about 2 cups chicken mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cashews and 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese. Drizzle about 4 teaspoons dressing over each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Strawberry Salad from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes