Chicken and Strawberry Salad from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cup(s) torn romaine lettuce
- 4 cup(s) arugula
- 2 cup(s) quartered strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) vertically sliced red onion
- 12 ounce(s) cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breast shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted cashews halved
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 1. To prepare dressing: combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually drizzle in oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 2. To prepare salad: combine romaine and next 4 ingredients (through chicken) in a bowl; toss gently. Place about 2 cups chicken mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cashews and 2 tablespoons cheese. Drizzle about 4 teaspoons dressing over each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Strawberry Salad from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes