Very easy and tasty recipe. I used low-fat poppy seed dressing and low-fat mayonnaise as substitutes. It tasted great. I don't think I'll even try the original version. Very yummy!
- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped cooked chicken (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 (10-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- Garnishes: avocado slices, whole strawberries
- Whisk together dressing and mayonnaise in a large bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken and next 5 ingredients to dressing mixture, gently tossing to coat. Serve over mixed salad greens. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This