Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 oz box(es) uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cup(s) fresh chopped spinach
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 15 oz container(s) ricotta cheese
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounce(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzerella, divided
- 26 ounce(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1. Cook shells according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two 13x9-inch baking dishes.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine chicken and next 11 ingredients. Stir in 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Spoon into shells.
- 4. Spread half of spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dishes. Arrange shells over sauce; top with remaining sauce. Cover tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 5. Bake, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Makes 8 - 10 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanJan0219 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes