This is a great recipe and so easy to make! I followed the recipe exactly except omitted carrots since I didn't have any on hand. This is definitely added to my meal rotation!
Easy Side: Toss 1 (5-oz.) package mixed salad greens with 2 cups each refrigerated unsweetened pink grapefruit sections and diced avocado, 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, and 1/3 cup bottled poppy seed dressing.
More From Southern Living
4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 (10-oz.) packages refrigerated Alfredo sauce*
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup**
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Stir together spinach, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 3 cups Italian cheese blend in a large bowl.
- 2. Spoon one-fourth of chicken mixture into a lightly greased 6-qt. slow cooker. Arrange 3 noodles over chicken mixture, breaking to fit. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining chicken mixture and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 hours or until noodles are done, mixture is bubbly, and edges are golden brown. Uncover and cook on LOW 30 minutes. Sprinkle with basil. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- * Reduced-fat Alfredo sauce may be substituted.
- ** Reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This