- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 (10-oz.) packages refrigerated Alfredo sauce*
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup**
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Stir together spinach, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 3 cups Italian cheese blend in a large bowl.
Spoon one-fourth of chicken mixture into a lightly greased 6-qt. slow cooker. Arrange 3 noodles over chicken mixture, breaking to fit. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining chicken mixture and 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 hours or until noodles are done, mixture is bubbly, and edges are golden brown. Uncover and cook on LOW 30 minutes. Sprinkle with basil. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
* Reduced-fat Alfredo sauce may be substituted.
** Reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup may be substituted.