- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16-oz.) jar medium salsa with cilantro, divided
- 2 (10-oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese*
- 2 1/2 cups shredded or chopped roasted chicken
- 10 (7- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, guacamole, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped red onion, halved grape tomatoes
How to Make It
Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Set aside.
Stir together 1/4 cup salsa and enchilada sauce, and set aside.
Microwave cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until very soft. Add spinach, chicken, and remaining salsa, and stir until blended.
Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce mixture evenly over top of rolled tortillas; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
*1/3-less-fat cream cheese may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tostitos Medium Salsa and Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce.