1. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Set aside.
2. Stir together 1/4 cup salsa and enchilada sauce, and set aside.
3. Microwave cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until very soft. Add spinach, chicken, and remaining salsa, and stir until blended.
4. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce mixture evenly over top of rolled tortillas; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
*1/3-less-fat cream cheese may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tostitos Medium Salsa and Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce.