Chicken and Spinach Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts diced and cooked
- 10 ounce(s) spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white or black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the chicken and spinach in a greased 8"X8" baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients together. Mix about a 1/4 of the sauce mixture with the chicken and spinach mixture and spread out across the bottom of the dish. Spread the rest of the sauce mixture over the chicken and spinach. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until top is nicely browned. The browner the top is (not burnt though) the better this dish is.
- Makes 4 servings
- via http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=571397
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hayray13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note